Downtime expected shortly as all LEDAS services are moved to a new server.
Next: On-line data products
Up: The Command-line InterfaceBROWSE
Previous: Searching Databases
Some databases have associated products, such as images, light-curves and
event files. These products are either stored on-line on magnetic hard
disk, or on a near-line CD-ROM jukebox.
In BROWSE, products are obtained using the xp and request commands
for on-line and near-line data respectively.
Note that a feature of these commands is that all products associated
with an entry are listed as options, ie. both on- and near-line data.
Requesting data using the wrong command will result in an error message.
This is a feature of the software.
For reference, the following are the only data types that are on CR-ROM, all
other data files are on-line:
- ROSPUBLIC - PSPC/HRI datasets ``DATASET ROD"
- ROSWFCPUB - WFC datasets ``DATASET ROD"
- ASCAPUB - Unscreened data ``UNSCREENED"
- ASCAPUB - Screened data ``SCREENED"
- ASCAPUB - Housekeeping (AUX) files ``HKFILES"